HomeCab-FR is synonymous with safety at its best. Home Cab is capable of handling 85°C operating temperature along with excellent Fire & Heat retardant characteristics. It is manufactured using min 99.97% Electrolytic grade, annealed bare copper with more than 100% conductivity. Insulated with flame retardant (FR) PVC compound, manufactured & formulated in-house, HomeCab ensures better reliability, energy efficiency & highest level of safety. End result of all these manufacturing proficiency enable HomeCab -FR to perform & serve uninterruptedly at adverse working & atmospheric condition.
These cables are used for wiring domestic and commercial buildings. A fine drawn multi strand conductor provides enhanced Flexibility & makes it ideal for concealed wiring. It is suitable for installation in lighting fittings and appliances up to 1100 v (A.C)
- Excellent Electrical & mechanical properties.
- High Flame retardant properties.
- Higher Flexibility ensure easy handling & longer life.
- Steam and boiling water resistant & anti-rodent.
|Conductor||99.98% pure electrolyte grade Bright annealed bare Copper.|
|Insulation||FR+HR PVC compound with a high insulation resistance ensures uninterrupted power supply at all weather condition.|
|Operating Temp||99.98% pure electrolyte grade Bright annealed bare Copper.|
|Conductor||-15℃ to maximum + 85℃|
|Standard length of packing||90 meters and 180 meters coil in mono pack.|
|Color||Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Black.|
Why ConFlame – FRLS
- Made of 99.99% pure Electrolyte grade bright annealed copper ensure enhanced conductivity.
- Insulated with in house formulated & manufactured PVC compound.
- Excellent Fire & Heat retardant characteristics at different working condition.
- Better reliability, energy efficiency & highest level of safety with high Oxygen Index
- Maximum energy saving ensures value for money
Presence across major sectors, brands, and countries
Transparency in all dealings
World class manufacturing facilities
Robust R&D capabilities
End-to-end solutions provider
Visionary promoters & management