HomeCab – FR Wires – The Best Quality Electric Wires For Your House
HomeCab-FR wires are mainly used for wiring domestic and commercial structures. They are capable of handling 85°C operating temperature since they are insulated with a flame retardant PVC compound (formulated and manufactured in-house). They are also steam and boiling water resistant. They have amazing electrical and mechanical characteristics. Stressing over damage caused by rodents to the wiring in your house is a thing of the past with KEI. The anti-rodent properties of HomeCab-FR wires make them an ideal choice. They are manufactured using min 99.97% Electrolytic grade, annealed bare copper with more than 100% conductivity. Their fine drawn multi strand conductor provides enhanced flexibility and makes them ideal for concealed wiring. They are suitable for installation in lighting fittings and appliances up to 1100 v (A.C.). These wires work well even in adverse atmospheric conditions. Characteristics like these make HomeCab-FR Wires reliable, energy efficient and highly safe.
These cables are used for wiring domestic and commercial buildings. A fine drawn multi strand conductor provides enhanced Flexibility & makes it ideal for concealed wiring. It is suitable for installation in lighting fittings and appliances up to 1100 v (A.C)
- Excellent Electrical & mechanical properties.
- High Flame retardant properties.
- Higher Flexibility ensure easy handling & longer life.
- Steam and boiling water resistant & anti-rodent.
|Conductor||99.98% pure electrolyte grade Bright annealed bare Copper.|
|Insulation||FR+HR PVC compound with a high insulation resistance ensures uninterrupted power supply at all weather condition.|
|Operating Temp||99.98% pure electrolyte grade Bright annealed bare Copper.|
|Conductor||-15℃ to maximum + 85℃|
|Standard length of packing||90 meters and 180 meters coil in mono pack.|
|Color||Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Black.|
- Made of 99.99% pure Electrolyte grade bright annealed copper ensure enhanced conductivity.
- Insulated with in house formulated & manufactured PVC compound.
- Excellent Fire & Heat retardant characteristics at different working condition.
- Better reliability, energy efficiency & highest level of safety with high Oxygen Index
- Maximum energy saving ensures value for money
How To Choose The Best Electrical House Wiring
Choosing House wiring can be a very critical decision as a homeowner. However, most homeowners aren’t equipped with the right knowledge to make an informed decision. Choosing the best quality electrical wires for your home is something that needs to be carefully researched about and thought through. Choosing average quality electrical wires for your house could lead to electrical hazards like short circuiting, fires, etc. that could be fatal for you and your loved ones and cause heavy damage to your home. Therefore, you must choose what is best for you and your home. There are many types of house wires available in the market. However, we recommend HomeCab-FR wires for your home’s electrical wiring needs. It is safety at its best.
The key quality tests are carried out on wires and cables.
- Annealing test for copper conductor.
- Wrapping test for Aluminium conductor.
- Tensile strength for Aluminium conductor.
- Overall dimensions of wires and cables.
- Test for measurement of conductor resistance.
- High voltage test.
- Tensile strength and elongation for insulation and sheath before ageing.
- Tensile strength and elongation for insulation and sheath after ageing.
- Insulation resistance (Volume Resistivity) at 27 degrees Celsius and at elevated temperature.
- Thermal stability.
- Shrinkage test
- Test for measurement of Loss of mass.
- Hot deformation test.
- Heat Shock test.
- Cold bend & Cold impact test.
- Hot set test for XLPE insulation.
- Water absorption test for XLPE insulation.
- Water immersion test for PVC insulation.
- Flammability test.
- Tests on armour strips and wires as per IS:3975.
- Anti-rodent & Anti-termite test.
Apart from this. FRL-SH TESTS which includes.
- Oxygen Index & Temperature Index test.
- Smoke density Test.
- Acid gas generation test.
- Flammability test.
Presence across major sectors, brands, and countries
Transparency in all dealings
World class manufacturing facilities
Robust R&D capabilities
End-to-end solutions provider
Visionary promoters & management