KEI has joined hands with M/s Brugg Kabel AG , a 110 year old swiss cable giant to upgrade its technology and to manufacture EHV cables upto 400 KV . With this powerful collaboration, the wires and cables specialist is all set to empower many more Indian lives.
|Copper and aluminium XLPE insulated cables conforming to IS:7098-3 / IEC:60840 / IEC:62067/AS/NZS 1429.2/ and Customer specific requirements from 66KV to 400KV
|Aluminium up to 3000 sq mm
Copper up to 2500 sq mm
|Poly-Al/ Lead Sheath/Aluminium Corrugation/Copper Corrugation/Stainless Steel Corrugation
|PVC/HDPE with additional properties as per customer’s requirement
Extra high voltage cable is used widely in power transmission utilities and many other industries involved in water, renewable energy, nuclear and thermal power stations, airports, railways, steel, and other manufacturing industries. Why our Extra High Voltage Cables: Point no. 3: Troester, Germany is a well-known name in CCV lines technology and have supplied more than 250 lines world over. The triple extrusion and CDCC process ensure contamination-free cores. All the three cores are extruded with minimum eccentricity and ovality. The insulation itself is free of micro voids and has negligible moisture content.
- Produced as per IEC:60840/IEC:62067/IS 7098-3/AS/NZS 1429.2 and as per the country specification.
- The copper/Aluminum conductor provides excellent corrosion resistance, even at elevated temperatures.
- Moisture barriers as per the customer requirement Poly-AL/Lead/Aluminium Corrugation/Copper Corrugation/Stainless Steel Corrugation
- Outer sheath – PVC / HDPE with Anti-rodent and termite resistant as per customer ‘s requirements .
Why our Extra High Voltage Cables
- The state of the art EHV cable plant with German technology manufactures cables up to 400 KV. There are three CCV lines for the same.
- Single-point-triple-extrusion and sophisticated control and monitoring systems from Machinenbau scholz GMBH & CO. KG.
- Troester GermanyBoth the above mentioned suppliers are well-known names in CCV lines technology and have supplied more than 250 lines world over. The triple extrusion and DCDC process ensure contamination-free cores. All the three layers are well-bounded and the core has very less eccentricity and ovality. The insulation itself is free of micro voids and has negligible moisture content.
- To control the manufacturing process, the line has been provided with computer-monitored instruments and servo controls. Some of the important systems are.
- X-ray non-touch sensors of SIKORA make for thickness and dimensional control. This system continuously measures the dimensions of insulated cores. The unit has the capability to measure multi-layer dimensions in all directions, record and analyze the data on line.
- CCV Tube has a Touch less Sag control system. This system ensures no marks/ lines on core unlike the older lines. Facilities like conductor pre-heater, core twister (to control eccentricity/ ovality.
- DE-gasification have also been provided for the EHV cables.
- Computerized control system ensures optimum efficiency, fast start-up, synchronized operations of compound feeds, three extruders, CCV line heating temperature zones/ gas supply and pressure, pay off and take up.
Presence across major sectors, brands, and countries
Transparency in all dealings
World class manufacturing facilities
Robust R&D capabilities
End-to-end solutions provider
Visionary promoters & management