Genesis & Evolution
- 1968: Established as a Partnership Company.
- 1968: Manufacturing of Switchboard Cables for DOT starts.
- 1985: Manufacturing of Control, Instrumentation and Thermocouple Cables begins.
- 1992: Launch of the First IPO, went Public.
- 1993: Manufacturing of PVC/XLPE Power cables up to 3.3 KV added to existing portfolio.
- 1994: Diversified into Stainless Steel drawings with Pilot Plant
- 1996: Installation of Major SSW plant at Bhiwadi
- 1997: Installation of another plant at Bhiwadi for LT PVC / XLPE Cables.
- 2001: Scaling up with manufacture of Rubber Cables up to 11 KV.
- 2002: Established JFTC Plant at Silvassa
- 2005: Upgraded JFTC Plant in Silvassa to manufacture existing cable range – Rebalancing Act
- 2006: Expansion of Bhiwadi unit to manufacture up to 33 kV HT XLPE Cables with Dry curing inert nitrogen gas and with triple extrusion (Single cross head) process.
2006: Introduced ERP Baan S/W system in the organization to ensure Transparency and efficacy.
- 2007: Upgrading Bhiwadi Unit to manufacture HT power cable up to 132 kV & LT cable.
- 2007: Proud recipient of Corporate Governance Rating
- 2007: Setting up of 100% EOU at Chopanki
- 2008: Successfully commissioned 100% EOU at Chopanki
- 2009: Enhanced HT Cable Capacity at Bhiwadi up to 132 KV
- 2010: Entered into a technical collaboration agreed with M/s Brugg Kabel AG, switzerland to manufacture EHV cables up to 220kV and diversified into EPC business.
- 2010 : Proud recipient of Business Super brand Award for Industry Validated
- 2011 : Certification of ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001:2007, OHSAS 14001:2004
- 2011 : Receipt of EHV cable order from KPTCL worth Rs75 Crores
- 2011: Successful redemption of FCCBs in November.
- 2012: Receipt of EHV order of Rs.138 crores from Uttar Pradesh Rajkiya nirman Nigam Ltd.
- 2013-14: New office at Singapore, Nigeria, Kazakhstan.
- 2014-15: Proud recipient of Superbrand status consumer validated.
- 2016: Extended the technical collaboration with M/s Brugg Kabel AG, Switzerland to manufacture EHV cables above 220kV and up to 400kV.