Why KEIWhy KEI? WRONG QUESTION! You Should Rather be Asking, Why Not KEI?Apply now to join one of the leaders in cables & wires business which
- Is amongst the best paymasters in the industry.
- Has today a market presence in 24 countries across the globe.
- Clocked a turnover of over 150 million USD in 2006-07.
- Has more than four decades of experience.
Current Job OpeningsView Current Openings! Apply now to join one of the leaders in wires & cables business company.
HR PoliciesHuman Resource PoliciesAt the heart of kEI's strategy, human resources demand a strong proactive approach focused on activities and skills and related to local job market conditions. This approach intends to bring dynamism to HR processes and emphasizes the "business" dimension.Be a part of a Sucessful GroupTo drive its growth and prepare for the future, KEI strives to develop and promote quality employees and adopt a voluntarist Human Resources approach. Its goals :
- Build teams' commitment
- Develop skills
- Share knowledge and best practices
- Encourage mobility
- Reinforce customer orientation
- Increase the Group's attractivity for its emp